The utmost importance to MP Masonry
Employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to MP Masonry Inc. We provide all of our employees with introductory training, first aid kits and procedures. We have site inspections daily, Toolbox talks weekly and all employees are trained fully for their respective role.
The company safety procedures are evaluated regularly and adapted to suit changing OSHA regulations, General Contractor requirements or any site specific tasks or obstacles we encounter.
All of our team members are OSHA trained and insist that OSHA standards are adhered to at all times. Our team also undergoes various training throughout the year.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- 2A/1C Licensing and DOT Medical Cards
- RI Hoisting
- Ariel lift, Scissor Lift, Forklift Training
- Scaffolding and Hydro Mobile Scaffold Training
- Equipment Safety
- Effective PPE usage and storage
- 2 part safety meetings for all employees in First Aid
- Competent person on site for First aid and CPR
MP Masonry, Inc. implements random drug and alcohol screenings on our employees. This is to help prevent any accidents or injury to the employee or to others around them due to impaired judgment.
We also perform Daily and weekly site and equipment inspections and talks such as:
- Weekly Toolbox talks
- Daily Site Inspections
- Daily Scaffold inspections
- Daily Equipment inspections
- Forklift, boom lift, scissor lift inspections.