The utmost importance to MP Masonry
Employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to MP Masonry. MP Masonry’s interstate worker’s compensation insurance MOD rating of 0.77 reflects our dedication to safety. We provide all of our employees with extensive training in OSHA, First Aid & CPR, Silica Control and Covid-19. We have Project inspections daily, Toolbox talks weekly, company wide safety meetings regularly, and host an annual BBQ and training day where all team members attend.
All of our team members are OSHA trained and insist that OSHA standards are adhered to at all times. Our team also undergoes various training throughout the year.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- 2A/1C Licensing and DOT Medical Cards
- RI Hoisting
- Aerial lift, Scissor Lift, Forklift Training
- Scaffolding and Hydro Mobile Scaffold Training
- Equipment Safety
- Effective PPE usage and storage
- Competent Person Training
- First Aid & CPR
MP Masonry, Inc. implements random drug and alcohol screenings on our employees. This is to help prevent any accidents or injury to the employee or to others around them due to impaired judgment.
We also perform Daily and weekly site and equipment inspections and talks such as:
- Weekly Toolbox talks
- Daily Site Inspections
- Daily Scaffold inspections
- Daily Equipment inspections
- Forklift, boom lift, scissor lift inspections.